Where Christmas Begins, in Garrison, at the Dickens Village Festival - now more than ever, we feel many need the upbeat Holiday Spirit and "God Bless Us Everyone" from Tiny Tim. We welcome our guests with just a few small changes. Our Committee, along with our businesses, are committed to working together to have a "Smart Restart" with the help of you, our guests, too.
• Capacity is limited to approximately 65% per show. All reserved seating shows will place an extra seat added between parties; general admission will encourage parties to separate. Seating is subject to change based upon the current recommendations.
• Guests will be welcome to, but not required to wear masks. Masks will be available in certain locations.
• Hand Sanitizing stations will be available at all main attractions/ locations.
• Sanitation Wipes will be available to attendees at the theater and Queen Elizabus for disinfecting.
• Signage will be posted throughout the festival encouraging social distancing and safety precautions.
• A separate entrance and exit will be utilized at the Piccadilly Square.
• Plastic sneeze guards will be placed at ticket center, theater ticket counter, and Cratchit's Cafe window.
• Businesses will be highly encouraged to implement their own safety precautions. (Many already have plastic sneeze guards at their registers and hand sanitizer available.)